In its twenty-six years of operation, CGI provided its consular and other types of services and trainings to local governments, public institutions, citizens' associations, foundations, etc.
– Mentoring services of citizens' associations
– Preparation and implementation of research
– Preparation of studies
- Leading the process of preparing project applications
– Services for project implementation
– Leading the process for the preparation of programs
– Preparation of strategies
- Mentoring services: Determining the state and needs of citizen associations, such as assessment and self-assessment of the organization, development priorities, assistance in creating association documents such as strategies, regulations, programs, etc. (taxi ;)
- Researches for the needs of CCI projects, namely for human rights, health, public administration, housing conditions, etc.
- Preparation of studies: Analysis of the situation in the area of Roma housing in Prilep, Shtip and Chair (Habitat)
- Services of local governments in the preparation and implementation of projects: Novaci, Krivogashtani, Prilep
– Services for the implementation of projects: Municipality of Novaci, public institutions
- Preparation of programs and action plans: Action plan for the settlement of Trizla 2, Youth action plan, Local action plan for children's rights, Action plan for socially vulnerable persons, (Prilep, Krivogashtani, Dolneni, etc.)
- Preparation of strategies: Strategy for climate change - Prilep and Krivogashtani